We believe that each and every person has talents they can use to serve others. Whether you are a brilliant organizer, peppy extrovert, or a behind-the-scenes type, Mattie’s Mission will find a place for you.
Volunteering with Mattie’s Mission gives you an opportunity to directly impact the life of a family battling childhood cancer. You can offer these families support from many different angles – emotionally, spiritually, or physically – by showing that people genuinely care about their struggles. We have the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus by meeting their physical needs.
Mattie’s Mission needs volunteers to help with events. If you would like to volunteer for any of our events, you can always Email us and let us know how you’d like to help and we will get you plugged in!
Prayer is powerful, and we invite you to join us in laying our requests before our Father in Heaven.
A Note from Mattie’s Parents about Prayer
We believe that ‘…with God all things are possible.’ (Matthew 19:26) As we walked through Mattie’s battle with DIPG, just knowing that friends, family, and even strangers were interceding for us on a daily basis asking for peace, comfort, understanding, guidance, and healing brought us more joy than anything we could have imagined. “
-Rob & Tina Goble
Please pray for
- Courage and healing for children facing cancer
- Strength and hope for families walking through childhood cancer
- Guidance and wisdom for the Mattie’s Mission Board of Directors to understand how we can best serve the families we stand behind
- Comfort and love for families whose children are now healed in Jesus’ arms
You can make a significant difference in the life of a child with cancer by giving today. The goal of Mattie’s Mission is to offer financial assistance and lift some of the burdens during this horrific battle. With your support we can accomplish this goal.
2 Ways to Give
- Make a tax-deductible donation online
- Send a tax-deductible check to Mattie’s Mission:
P.O. Box 2211
Waycross, GA 31502